- In Winter ’20, salesforce is turning to a new chapter with Lightning Experience turning on for all orgs.
- Salesforce has introduce new tools to help you manage your transition.
Plus, they will provide customizable prompts to get your users engaged with all that’s great in the new Salesforce.
- Land on the same record page when switching from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience.
- Run the full desktop version of Lightning Experience on iPad devices.
- See and do more with related lists when you turn on Enhanced Related Lists.
- Streamline appointment scheduling with a self-service interface and more Salesforce integrations in Lightning Scheduler.
- Send survey invites for free and get more responses with customized email invitations in Salesforce Surveys.
- Make the most of your browser space with a right-aligned utility bar in Lightning Console.
- Find what you need fast with search results that reflect how you navigate, and easily see which objects were searched in your search results.
- Access even more recent items in the Lightning Experience navigation bar.
And that’s only half of it.
We will keep publishing new information about this topic. So, Keep coming back on more insights.